Thursday, August 2, 2012

style icons . Kate Lanphear .


And now something really bad ass - I give you Kate Lanphear, the current style director at Elle USA, and previously at Vogue and Harper's Bazaar Australia.
For her, I am making an exception from the fact that I'm not a huge fan of such strict styles since I prefer diversity, but she does this whole glam rock thing so good, I have to bow down to her.
Her hair. Boy oh boy, her hair. And pulling of all that white, black and shades of gray for so many years without ever looking boring is purely brilliant. And of course, all that silver jewelry that looks like weapons, fashiongasm













2 comments:

Vanjapanovska said...

Mislam deka stilot epten bi ti odgovaral, da pocnes da go "neguvas".

Angela Dissected said...

Некако премногу "bad ass" за мене :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Scroll To Top