Tuesday, May 1, 2012

style . icons . ALEXA . CHUNG .













Needless to say, I love this girl! A modern European kid, a wonderful it-girl that truly deserves such a title. What I like the most is this certain aura of I-don't-give-a-damn about her, as if she's not putting absolutely any effort in her style, and yet she manages to always look so fashion forward and stylish. As in 'I just rolled out of bed looking fabulous'.
The perfect model body, and those eyes and those legs, but combined with a tomboy style. What's not to love about that? 


1 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh her look is absolutely gorgeous, I love her casual look and generally how she puts pieces together. She always looks great xx

www.almostdelightful.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Scroll To Top