1. Daily dose of vitamins. I just can't stop taking pictures of pills, they are so cute.
2. While some celebrate it with picnics, others with protests, my May 1st went by with studying.
3. Well, I did get to eat an awesome barbecue, apart from the studying.
4. Flowers with Instagram photo filters. Very deep.
5. Celebrating Cinco de Mayo the best possible way - eating Mexican food.
6. Converse. Love 'em.
7. Dealing with the overwhelming earring clutter in my room. I have to do a similar thing for my necklaces now.
8. Fascinated by this old operating room in a gynecology ward that's no longer in use.