Tuesday, April 17, 2012

places . to . visit . INDIA .



Yes, quite the diversity, these destinations of mine. Last time Scotland, now India. What can I say, broadening my horizons is the ultimate goal.
Why India? Because of Taj Mahal. Agra. Yamuna. The food. Curry. Saris. Yoga. The Holi Festival. Henna. Elephants.
The whole country is like a huge monument standing the test of time, busy and unattractive in the cities, stunning and magical outside of them. I have always been certain that from the first moment I set my foot there,  I will either hate it deeply, or irrevocably fall in love with it. Just by closing my eyes and imagining the smell of curry, and a perfect sunset on Yamuna, I can somehow tell it will be the second one.
And don't forget to see the video!



















1 comments:

Rachel said...

oh yes please, this is definitely one of the places I want to visit sooon! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Scroll To Top