Thursday, June 14, 2012

style icons . Taylor Tomasi Hill .


















I just can't get enough of her. She's like some fiery red head space vixen with all of those impossible combinations that only she can assemble. Very few can make all that leather and structured pieces look feminine. Being the style and accessories director at major fashion magazines does have its advantages. And she had one of the most beautiful weddings I've seen. 
Her hair is a whole other thing. I don't say this often, but seeing her makes me wanna dye my hair just like hers at once!
And the fact that she goes with the "no bra" policy most of the time makes me love her even more.


1 comments:

Simona said...

Отсекогаш многу ми се допаѓал нејзиниот стил, одличен избор!
Поздрав :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Powered by Blogger.
Scroll To Top