1. The mandatory new cosmetics before any traveling/vacation.
2. This is how I roll. My latest addiction - chocolate and orange bars, just in case I get hungry, and I do. A lot.
3. First night in Prague. The most heart warming hot chocolate I've ever had, I swear.
4. Boy oh boy, do I love this city.
5. Trdelnik - a traditional Czech sweet. Loved it so much, I ate two.
6. Czech beer. 'Nuff said.
7. Flags armswag!
8. International Food & Drinking Party. Yes, I was in heaven, and I came back. I can tell you they have Swiss fondue, flaming Mozartkugeln and French wine.
So yes, I was in Prague last week for the EuRegMe, an IFMSA (International Federation Of Medical Students' Associations) meeting for medical students from throughout Europe. Maybe I'll do a whole post on it, maybe not, but either way, I came back with quite broader horizons, awesome new acquaintances and with the conclusion that I simply have to spend at least a part of my life living in Prague.